#Chargerash by Aladino
BLESSED. This cigar is a testament to the Eiroa Family. To their Cuban Corojo Leaf. To their farming and factory heritage and practices. The Origin of the Cuban Corojo seed, before the blue mold plagues, is within. Not only are we blessed to be able to smoke this, but if you play along, you could win this Dodge Charger! #chargerash #weareprivada
CHARGER ASH CONTEST
WARNING: Cigar smoking can cause cancers of the mouth and throat, even if you do not inhale.
1. Eligibility: The Contest is open to legal residents of the United States and D.C., except AK, HI, MA, MI, ND, VA and VT, who are 21 years of age or older and current cigar smokers as of the date this Contest begins. Employees, officers, directors and representative of Sponsor, its affiliates, any of its advertising or promotional agencies or any business or entity involved in the development, production, implementation, administration or fulfillment of this Contest, manufacturers, suppliers, distributors or retailers of tobacco products and the immediate family and household members of any of the above are not eligible to enter or win. Void outside of the 50 United States, in AK, HI, MA, MI, ND, VA and VT, and where prohibited.
2. Contest Period: The Contest begins at 12:00 am ET on March 19, 2021 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on December 5, 2021 (the “Contest Period”).
3. How to Enter: (1) You must use a CHARGER ASH cigar to participate in the Contest. A CHARGER ASH cigar can be purchased at www.privadacigarclub.com (the “Website”). This is the only cigar eligible for participation in the Contest. (2) Create an ash from the cigar. (3) Take a photo of the longest ash affixed to the cigar that you are able to create using a ruler to measure the length of the ash. (See Photo Guidelines below) (4) Tag @privadacigarclub #chargerash #contest on Instagram or Facebook. Settings on Instagram and Facebook must be public to enter and to obtain finalist/prize notification. You will need an Instagram or Facebook account to participate. To obtain an account for free go to www.instagram.com or www.facebook.com and follow the instructions. Incomplete, illegible, forged or fraudulent entries will not be accepted.
Photo Submission Guidelines
- You must be the person taking the photo or have express permission from the person taking the photo that the photo can be used in this Contest pursuant to these Official Rules.
- You must be depicted in the photo holding the cigar so that nothing besides your hand is holding up the cigar and ash.
- The full length of the cigar and ash must be included in the photo, along with the cigar band identifying the cigar as a CHARGER ASH, the cigar ash affixed to the cigar and a ruler measuring the cigar ash. Cigar band can be slid down to the bottom of the cigar if necessary.
- Cigar ash must be measured in inches (and portions thereof) and must be measured from the end of the cigar ash to the beginning of the cigar wrapper.
- No other persons should be depicted in the photo unless you have their express permission to submit the photo in this Contest and they agree to publication of the photo. No other person or item can assist you in holding the cigar and ash.
- No other brand names, logos, trademarks, or copyrighted material should be included in the photo.
- The photo must be original.
- Cigar ash must not be created from any artificial or mechanical means.
- The photo must not contain any obscene or offensive material and must be consistent with Sponsor’s corporate standards.
ALL DECISIONS REGARDING THE APPROPRIATENESS OF THE PHOTO AND ITS COMPLIANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES SHALL BE AT THE SOLE DISCRETION OF SPONSOR.
4. Contest Judging/Finalist Selection: On or about December 6, 2021, ten (10) Finalists will be selected by the judges based upon the longest ash depicted in the entries measured from the end of the ash to the beginning of the cigar wrapper in compliance with the Photo Submission Guidelines above. In the event of a tie, judges will include all entries submitting the tenth longest ash. The Finalists will be contacted by instant messaging on Instagram or Facebook and invited to participate in the Grand Prize competition. Finalists must be available to participate in the Grand Prize competition on the date and time scheduled by Sponsor or they will be disqualified.
5. Grand Prize Competition: The Grand Prize competition will be conducted on December 15, 2021 via a LIVE Zoom video call with the Contest judges. Sponsor will inform the Finalists as to the specific time and call-in information for the call. Sponsor will provide each Finalist with one free CHARGER ASH cigar for the competition. The Finalists will be instructed to create and measure the longest ash from a CHARGER ASH cigar during the live video call for the judges. Finalists will compete simultaneously and be given 60 seconds to cut and light their cigars. Each Finalist will only be provided one opportunity to create the longest ash. The judges, in their sole discretion, will declare the Finalist with the longest ash the Grand Prize Winner subject to validation.
6. Prize: One (1) Grand Prize. The Grand Prize Winner will receive a 2017 Dodge Charger R/T Daytona vehicle that has been selected and modified by Sponsor. Approximate retail value (ARV) prior to modifications is $34,000. ARV post modification is expected to be $45,000. Prize will be delivered to winner “as is.” Any upgrades or other options are at the sole expense of the winner. Sponsor does not make, nor in any manner is responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the vehicle including but not limited to its quality, fitness for purpose or mechanical condition. Winner must have proof of a valid U.S. driver’s license from his/her state of residence in the United States to take delivery of vehicle; failure to show same may result in prize forfeiture and selection of an alternate winner. Winner will be responsible for all optional equipment, title, license, insurance and registration fees required in claiming the vehicle, applicable taxes, as well as, all other expenses relating to the use of vehicle, including any travel and transportation costs associated with collecting the vehicle. All other costs not specifically stated herein as being awarded are the responsibility of the winner. Winner must take delivery of vehicle within 30 days of notification from Sponsor. Winner may be required to show proof of insurance prior to taking delivery and pick up vehicle as directed by Sponsor. No cash alternative, substitution or transfer of prize permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value of unmodified vehicle if announced prize becomes unavailable. All taxes on the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Allow 4-6 weeks after validation for arrangement of receipt of prize.
7. Validation/Prize Acceptance: You are not a Finalist or Winner until validated and you receive official notification from Sponsor. In order to be validated, all Finalists and potential Winner may be required to complete, execute and then return to Sponsor: (i) an affidavit of eligibility; (ii) a prize and publicity release; (iii) a grant of rights to Sponsor to use your submissions and other Contest-related activity in advertising, unless prohibited by law. If these documents are not returned when requested or if any prize notification is not timely responded to or returned as non-deliverable or a Finalist or winner if found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, disqualification may result.
8. Limitations of Liability and Release: By entering, you agree to release Sponsor, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, designees and advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents, Facebook and Instagram (the “Released Entities”), from any and all liability or any injury, loss or damage of any kind to or of any person or property (including, without limitation, death of any person), arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, use of any Contest submissions, participation in any Contest-related activity, or participation in this Contest. If the integrity of the Contest is compromised in any manner, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, suspend and/or modify the Contest and select finalists or winner from entries received that are unaffected by the problem. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any person who attempts to tamper with the Contest, to harass or interfere with any other entrant, or otherwise acts in an inappropriate or unsportsmanlike way, all as determined by Sponsor in its absolute discretion.
9. Grant of Rights: By entering, you agree that Sponsor can use your name, city/state of residence, likeness, voice and comments for publicity purposes without further consideration, unless prohibited by law. By entering, you also grant an irrevocable, unrestricted, exclusive license to Sponsor and its agents to publish, use, adapt, edit and exploit in any way, your submissions and all copyrights, trademarks, rights of publicity and rights to royalties therein, in any and all media worldwide in perpetuity, without limitation and without further obligation or consideration. By entering, you give permission for Sponsor to post your name and submissions on its Website. You agree that you will not use or allow others to use your submissions for any purposes other than in connection with this Contest or for personal use. By entering, you warrant and represent that you have permission to make the submissions in the Contest and for Sponsor to publish or use your submissions as described herein, including, but not limited to, permission from all persons identified in your submissions and from any holder of copyrights, trademarks or other rights in materials or other items identified in your submissions. By entering, you also agree to confirm to Sponsor any of the above in writing and to provide all documentation or releases necessary to confirm the above.
10. Additional Conditions: Sponsor and the other Released Entities shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, stolen, misdirected, incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible entries, communications or submissions, regardless of the method of transmission; (ii) telephone system, telephone, mobile device or computer hardware, software or other technical or computer malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors; (iii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials; (iv) any printing, typographical, administrative or technological errors in any materials associated with the Contest; and (v) any causes beyond Sponsor’s control that affect the administration, security or proper play of the Contest. Only the stated number and amount of prizes will be awarded.
This Contest is not sponsored, endorsed or affiliated with Facebook or Instagram. Information provided for participation in the Contest is to Sponsor and not Facebook or Instagram.
11. Prize Winner List: The name of the Grand Prize Winner will be posted on or after December 15, 2021 at www.privadacigarclub.com or can be obtained by mailing a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Contest Prize Winner c/o Privada Club, 3412 N. Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, FL 32804.
12. Sponsor: Andrew Transport Services Inc. d/b/a Privada Club, 3412 N. Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, FL 32804.